- new plastic case designed and produced in enhance Co.
- the battery is enclosed in the plastic case (battery not included in product package).
- on/off power switch.
- better and bigger sensor about 2x more sensible than V1.
- updated software with major improvements that allows trigger to compare about 2000 samples /sec.
- better hot shoe support.
- totally upgradable via mini usb port, that now is easily accessible by user.
- it covers more models and camera makers.
- the case can be opened by user using a simple screw driver.
It is very simple and easy to use:
a) place your camera on to tripod and do your common settings (shutter speed, aperture and ISO).
b) focus to an area that lightning appears, and set your lens to manual focus mode. Also set VR off.
c) connect the trigger to the camera using the same connector with an intervalometer or external shutter trigger.
d) give power to the trigger using a 9V battery. The trigger calibrates itself by blinking the blue led and turns into passive mode (green led is on).
e) adjust the sensitivity by using the knob on the right side of the trigger. Every time that trigger senses a lightning the blue led turns on.
f) arm the trigger by pressing once the little push button over the three leds.
Battery 9V (not included).
Cable & Operation compatibility with Canon Cameras:
Canon EOS 50D, 7D, 6D, 1Ds, 5D Mark II III, 5D2, 5D3
1 x Trigger Device with camera connection cable. (as shown in pictures).
1 x Manual
3 Years Full Replacement Guarantee
Sample Photo (from users) :