NEW FEATURES OF V2:
- new plastic case designed and produced in enhance Co.
- it has a colour OLED screen for easy setup.
- it has a software based VU meter.
- the battery is enclosed in the plastic case (battery not included in product package).
- on/off power switch.
- very sensible sound sensor covering almost all needs.
- the trigger can operate in both outdoor or studio conditions.
- sensitivity adjustable by user
- sound level adjustable by user
- sound amplitude and reaction delay adjustable by user
- updated software with major improvements.
- hot shoe support to place the trigger on top of your DSLR.
- totally upgradable via mini usb port, that now is easily accessible by user.
- it covers more models and camera makers.
- the case can be opened by user using a simple screw driver.
It is very simple and easy to use:
a) place your camera on to tripod and do your common settings (shutter speed, aperture and ISO).
b) focus to an area that lightning appears, and set your lens to manual focus mode. Also set VR off.
c) connect the trigger to the camera using the same connector with an intervalometer or external shutter trigger.
d) turn the trigger on. Adjust any of the settings you need by using the on screen VU meter or the blinking blue led.
e) the sensitivity is factory adjusted for almost any environment. To adjust sensitivity you may need a screw driver.
f) arm the trigger by pressing once the push button on the right side. (Watch the video fro better understanding).
Battery 9V (not included).
Cable & Operation compatibility with Nikon Cameras:
D90, D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D7200, P7800
1 x Trigger Device with camera connection cable. (as shown in pictures).
1 x Manual
3 Years Full Replacement Guarantee
Sample Photo :