Our Sound Trigger is a hand made device that is based on a 16Mhz processor. It has a colour OLED screen that shows a sound VU meter with bars, and helps you setup the trigger exactly to your needs. The device is compatible with many DSLR cameras. (Red knob for Canon and Yellow knob for Nikon). Allows you to adjust sensor sensitivity, sound level and some other characteristics such as the sound amplitude, and the reaction delay in nanoseconds. With these four settings (sensitivity, sound level, amplitude and delay), you can setup the sound trigger exactly to your needs and you won’t miss any sound event. For example, if you plan to shoot an exploding – by a gun – balloon (see pictures below), you may need to adjust only the sound level and the delay settings to ensure that the triggering will not come on gun fire but after 1 or 2 milliseconds when the bullet hits the balloon. The trigger operates in two modes. Test mode that allows you to adjust the sensitivity, the sound level, the sound amplitude and the reaction delay without triggering your camera, and in Armed mode when it senses a sound that meets the adjusted criteria – settings, it triggers your camera to get an amazing shot.
NEW FEATURES OF V2:
- new plastic case designed and produced in enhance Co.
- it has a colour OLED screen for easy setup.
- it has a software based VU meter.
- the battery is enclosed in the plastic case (battery not included in product package).
- on/off power switch.
- very sensible sound sensor covering almost all needs.
- the trigger can operate in both outdoor or studio conditions.
- sensitivity adjustable by user
- sound level adjustable by user
- sound amplitude and reaction delay adjustable by user
- updated software with major improvements.
- hot shoe support to place the trigger on top of your DSLR.
- totally upgradable via mini usb port, that now is easily accessible by user.
- it covers more models and camera makers.
- the case can be opened by user using a simple screw driver.